Over two billion people currently remain unbanked as they have no way of accessing the most basic of financial services. However, with blockchain technology, FinTech companies have been to reform, to some level, banking services in order to eliminate the barriers faced by unbanked people. However, one problem still remains, which is Liquidity. But Denaro is providing a solution to this problem.
Being a Part of the Denaro Ecosystem
Presently, cryptocurrencies are seen as tools for speculations, while fiat currencies and debit/credit cards are topping the list when it comes to physical use and functionality. But Denaro is turning the tables now.
Denaro is a unique and versatile solution to the issues faced when making payments with cryptocurrencies. With Denaro, users can spend, store, and even transfer whatever cryptocurrency they own to a simpler interface.
Using a SCI/APIs that are customizable and securely built, merchants on the Denaro platform can pay for products and services both offline and online just by using a physical debit card and an online wallet.
Benefits of the Denaro Platform
Being a versatile platform, Denaro is developed to benefit both merchants and other users. Merchants on the platform stand to enjoy:
- Secure receiving of payments using BTC, ETH, and the in-app token known as DNO through the use of secure and customizable SCI/APIs, so they don’t have to worry about keeping track of multiple wallets.
- Fast conversion of cryptocurrencies from one form to another.
- Instantaneous conversion of payments in fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies and vice versa
- Huge bonuses and discounts if they have a volume above $500,000, and a 50% discount off debit card charges.
- An IBAN (International Bank Account Number) which they can use to receive international exchanges in fiat currencies.
- Customizable debit card designs if they have high volumes.
Also, users stand to enjoy a lot like:
- Storing, spending and sending BTC, ETH and DNO using a single user interface
- Shopping offline and online with a multi-cryptocurrency debit card
- No additional fees when sending cryptocurrencies from their Denaro wallet
- An IBAN which they can use to receive international transactions in fiat currencies.
- A customizable debit card design if they have high volumes
The Denaro Token Sale Journey
Denaro started an ICO to facilitate the development of the platform, during which a limited amount of 100,000,000 DNO is to be supplied. Currently, the exchange rate is set at 1 ETH = 3000 DNO and the soft cap and hard cap are set at 10,000,000 DNO and 65,000,000 DNO respectively.
The DNO token ICO period started on January 30, 2018 and will last up till March 15, 2018, or when the hard cap is met. Early participants during the period stand the chance of getting up to 15% bonus.
By providing an easy way to make payments using cryptocurrencies, Denaro is easing liquidity and creating a bridge that links the cryptocurrency world to the mainstream market. Using the DNO token, users can convert from one cryptocurrency to another, and even to fiat currencies, seamlessly. Now users can have a multi-cryptocurrency wallet and debit card where they can store, spend and transfer their currencies.
Find out more on https://denaro.io/